Thursday, June 5, 2008

Downsize NOW

I need to downsize! Really downsize! Sooner better than later.

I'm driving the dread SUV. Used car lots are becoming saturated with them. I see reports on the TV news about it and it scares the crap outta me.

I need to rid myself of the beast...the rub is...what can I afford to replace it. I kept telling myself, "well, you can afford the gas." I don't want to afford the gas anymore. I don't want to keep increasing my carbon footprint any larger than my size 10's.

So I surf the net...

Maybe I'll get more in trade for Big White than I think.

Maybe I can scrape together more of a deposit than I think (MOM???)

Maybe I'll be driving "Small White" by tonight.

I need to make more calls... I need answers!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!

Those hurdles I spoke of getting smaller? They grew!

1 comment:

Babsie said...

I'm picturing you zipping around town in something smaller and sporty, you hurdle-jumper, you!