Friday, May 30, 2008

Like I need a new project

A blog? So what the heck am I thinking? As the title suggests, I do have too much on my plate (and that is not just a reference about food!). But it is Friday. It is my day off. I’m on break from my college classes. Why not start ANOTHER new project?

If only I could finish something first…

I suppose I should mention that I did just complete my first semester at the “big kid’s school,” CSULB after spending what seemed like an eternity at a community college. Full time work + part time school = infinity!

So I did finish something…YAY ME!

What does that say about my pile of unfinished knitting projects??? It says I have joined the ranks of the A.D.D. knitters. Ooh and ahh, I really need to make that don’t I? Especially if the yarn is on sale, then watch out! Don’t even get me started about eBay. I have 7 weeks to fire up the needles and get that sweater done before summer school starts.


I'm on a mission to find out just what all I can accomplish! My first goal is to contact the Clock & Calendar "Folks" and instruct them to make each day 30+ hours long and add a day to the week. I don't think that is too much to ask and using my newfound skills of persuasive writing, I should convince them to do my bidding.

Then it is back to the Top Down Raglan Sweater...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You feel better now don't you? It's amazing.

I made you one of my home pages so you better keep it entertaining - one only gets 8 home page tabs ya' know